Send invoice via email

2 years 1 month ago #328236 by XBOOMX
Send invoice via email was created by XBOOMX
Hi there,
I'm working on invoice and mailer again.
Once a user subscribes to a plan, an invoice is generated. That works fine. Now the invoices must be automatically (cc) sent to another software via email. Is that possible? Is there such a function at all?

thanks for your help
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Send invoice via email
Yes that's doable. Am unsure how the parameter was missed though. Both "CC email to addresses" and "BCC email to addresses" are available for emails configured under the Presentation tab and emails configured in CBSubs Mailer. CBSubs Email also has CC and BCC parameters. Are you having difficulty finding these or are they not working for you?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328240 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Send invoice via email
I am completely at the start with the invoice dispatch. Is there a guide? Where do I have to set what, that invoices are sent immediately? Automatic mails, as a reminder to the expiry of a subscription, I may understand. At this point I have also created the mail itself, but invoices? No idea how I get CB_Subs to send invoices.

2 years 1 month ago #328243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Send invoice via email
I highly suggest downloading and reading through the CBSubs Manual below as it already explains how to send various emails.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

There's several emails you configure under the Presentation tab of your plans to deal with emails on renewal, etc.. You can also configure more specific emails using CBSubs Mailer.

Typically payment receipts are best left to the payment provider. Both PayPal and Stripe can email users their payment receipts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn