Member renewed his subscription but wrong expiration date set up.

1 year 11 months ago #329175 by bgoutier
Hi,

A member decide to renew a subscription yesterday, but this one was expired on april 12 2020. The new renewed date was set up correctly april 12 2022 but the expiry date was set up april 2021. Is this a normal behavior ?

I thought the expiry date will be set up as april 2023.

CB - version 2.7.2
CB - Paid subscriptions 4.5.3
OS - Centos 7.9

Bernard Goutier
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 11 months ago #329187 by krileon
Edit your plan within CBSubs > Plans and under the Pricing tab and confirm what "Manual renewal extends expiration date as follows" is set to. Most likely it's set to "Renewal extends expiration date (without gap or overlap)" which would result in the issue you're seeing. Set that back to default "Renewal starts at expiration date or at payment date - whichever happens last (allows free gap)" and future payments will be fine.

For existing broken subscriptions you can edit them in CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the Id column to the far right and you can then manually fix their expiration date and subscription status.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329189 by bgoutier
Hi,

Thank you very much, that was the problem. The only thing which is strange is the activation process. I activated manually after changing the expiration date, but this is not reflected in the community builder user account. I have to click on active to activate the user, but in cb sub record I can see active. See capture screen is this normal ?
Attachments:

1 year 11 months ago #329190 by krileon
Changing the subscription manually in CBSubs > Subscriptions won't trigger any subscription activation behavior. So if they're blocked for not having an active subscription you'll need to fix that manually as well in CB > User Management and activate their account for them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 11 months ago #329191 by bgoutier
Hi,

Ok, thanks.

Bernard Goutier
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn