[SOLVED] Guzzle problem

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330925 by bgoutier
[SOLVED] Guzzle problem was created by bgoutier
Hi, 

I'm still having problem with guzzle version 7. This happens during a renewal of a plan, and a URL is called after successful payment. I tried get or post method with the same Guzzle error. The fix in cbsubs.url.php is there  but doesn't seem to work

Current version
Cbsubs: 4.6.1 build 2022.09.14    no version 4.6.2 available to download.
CB community 2.6.3

Renouvellement de souscription
Chemin

Méthode
 Get Post XML  

The complete URL is the following: 
www.legam.qc.ca/genere-recuimpot.php?prenom=[firstname]&nom=[lastname]&courriel=This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330931 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Guzzle problem

CB community 2.6.3

Latest release is 2.7.3+build.2022.09.26.13.53.56.486969333. Please update and see if your issue persists as we've updated Guzzle to latest Guzzle 7 minor release to address PHP 8.1 issues.

I'm still having problem with guzzle version 7. This happens during a renewal of a plan, and a URL is called after successful payment. I tried get or post method with the same Guzzle error. The fix in cbsubs.url.php is there  but doesn't seem to work

Please provide what error you're seeing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330939 by bgoutier
Replied by bgoutier on topic Guzzle problem
Hi,

Still having the same problem with cb 2.7.3 and PHP 7.4.30 the error is:0 Object of class GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request could not be converted to string
Bernard Goutier

1 year 6 months ago #330943 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Guzzle problem
Seams like you've an older version of Guzzle being included by something somewhere and it's causing a conflict. There's only so much backwards compatibility we can have. Suggest finding what else is using Guzzle and tell that extension developer to update it or uninstall that extension. We can't regress our version as we've to support Joomla 4 and PHP 8.1.

You can also manually regress our Guzzle usage with the below, but this is a worst case bandaid fix.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubsurl/cbsubs.url.php
ON: Line 170
echo '<div class="CBSubsURL_Results_' . (int) $planId . '">' . (string) $result->getBody() . '</div>';
TO:
echo '<div class="CBSubsURL_Results_' . (int) $planId . '">' . (string) $result->getBody()->getContents() . '</div>';

This is only happening during the response handling though so the GET/POST should still be going through.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330950 by bgoutier
Replied by bgoutier on topic Guzzle problem
Hi,

Finally the upgrade to CB 2.7.3 has fixed the problem.  I upgraded my production server instead of my developpment server. So I was tested with the wrong server.

Thanks for your help.

Bernard Goutier
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn