[SOLVED] Discount code not working anymore

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332082 by Leobici
Hi
I'm trying to setup a discount code but after enabling it (with the parameters in the attached screenshots) by testing, the coupon it is not applied to any plan.
Even if i try to enable a discount to every purchase that's not added to the basket

Do you have any suggestion?
Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332083 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Discount code not working anymore
Ensure CBSubs Promotions is public and published in CB > Plugin Management. Next ensure within CBSubs > Settings > Promotions that "Promotions enabled" is set to "Yes".

Are there any conditions configured for the promotion under the Conditions tab? Is access set correctly under the Groups tab? Specifically the following should be set to allow access from everyone.

Applicable to enabled/blocked users: all users (enabled and blocked)
Applicable for View Access Level: Public
Applicable for Group (and above this group): Public

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332084 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Discount code not working anymore
Thanks Kirleon for your answer,

Ensure CBSubs Promotions is public and published in CB > Plugin Management. Next ensure within CBSubs > Settings > Promotions that "Promotions
enabled" is set to "Yes".

Yes, everything is set correctly here: promotions where working fine 

Are there any conditions configured for the promotion under the Conditions tab? Is access set correctly under the Groups tab? Specifically the following should be set to allow access from everyone.

Applicable to enabled/blocked users: all users (enabled and blocked)
Applicable for View Access Level: Public
Applicable for Group (and above this group): Public

No conditions under the conditions tab and in the groups tab i didn't change anything as you can see in the screenshot 

I also tried to unset "public" in the last two settings but nothing changes
Attachments:

1 year 3 months ago #332085 by krileon

Yes, everything is set correctly here: promotions where working fine 

When did they stop working? After a CB update? CBSubs update? Joomla update?

Do you have other promotions applying with the same priority? or are ALL promotions of any kind no longer working?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332086 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Discount code not working anymore

Do you have other promotions applying with the same priority? or are ALL promotions of any kind no longer working?

I just checked, I have 2 more promotions to upgrade from one plan to the next and those don't work anymore either.
I enter the coupon in the appropriate field but nothing happens

they worked until a couple of months ago, then I kept everything updated so I don't know specifically since when they haven't worked anymore

1 year 3 months ago #332087 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn