[SOLVED] CB User Manager not displaying CBSubs record

1 year 3 days ago - 1 year 15 hours ago #333281 by swampy5
Ive got a problem with CB User Manager where it is not returning CB data but just the attached error msg
CB User Manager Path Cannot be Empty
I turned on max error reporting and got this response
An error has occurred.
0 Path cannot be empty
/var/www/kclg.org.au/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/library/Field/ImageField.php:989

Any suggestions to resolve this appreciated
regards
Swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 days ago - 1 year 3 days ago #333284 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic CB User Manager not displaying CBSubs record
Hi Sorry I left out the important version info
php 8.1.16
ubuntu 20.04
cb 2.8.0
cbsubs 4.6.1
am about to downgrade to php 7.4 and will report the outcome
swampy5

1 year 2 days ago - 1 year 2 days ago #333285 by swampy5
Ok so downgrading to php7.4 fixed the problem - it would seem compatibility issues with php8 and CB 2.8
However another site I manage CB is still working ok with the php 8.2.3 and cb2.8.0 platform on ubuntu 18.04 
I tried php  8.0.23 and 8.2.3 but 7.4 seems to be the only version that works
regards
Swampy5

1 year 1 day ago #333300 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB User Manager not displaying CBSubs record
CB is compatible with PHP 8. PHP 7 is just suppressing the error.

The problem is it's trying to read the image size of an image that doesn't exist. Specifically a canvas image. You have a value stored in the canvas column of your database, but the canvas image doesn't exist in the file system.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 23 hours ago #333318 by swampy5
Thanks Krileon - spot on as usual - so I did some phpmyadmin comprofiler investigation and discovered  that for some reason a solid green canvas had become default with file name canvas_735_5b1638a5e5878.jpg - which didnt exist on the server as you correctly pointed out
Used an update query to replace that particular canvas field entry to Null and then successfully upgraded the system to php 8.1.17 which is now delivering CB and CB Subs data accurately

swampy5

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn