Unsubscribing a user from a plan causes plan to disappear from list of plans

10 months 3 weeks ago #333964 by jmaridon
version 4.6.1+build.2022.12.16.18.29.29.555216d73

All of my CBSubs plans are lifetime subscriptions, however, occasionally I need to unsubscribe a user from one or more plans due to failed payments or other issues. I want the user to be able to re-subscribe to any available plan with a new payment, however, the plan(s) that they have been unsubscribed from disappear(s) from the list of available plans for that user, both on the frontend and the backend.

I do not see a plan setting that would cause that to happen. Please let me know what I am missing.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 3 weeks ago #333978 by krileon
Make sure your plan allows renewals under the Pricing tab. Sounds like it might not. A resubscribe is considered a renewal.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmaridon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn