[SOLVED] Simple problem

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238057 by LukeDouglas
[SOLVED] Simple problem was created by LukeDouglas
OK, I have looked at the manual, looked at all settings and, for the life of me, I cannot find where I can change the email notification when someone uploads a Gallery image to their profile.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this email setting?

A new Gallery item has just been uploaded and may require approval.
This email contains the item details

Gallery Item Type - jpg
Gallery Item Title - Faith
Gallery Item Description - Forward issues

Username - LavonLehr
Profile Link - www.kenmcnabb.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=950

Please do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #238070 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Simple problem
It's two language strings within your CB language files found at the below location.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/cbteamplugins_language.php

Search for "A new Gallery item" in the above file. You'll then need to edit the right side of => to whatever you like.

Note editing the default language will cause your changes to be lost on install of CB and should always opt to install and edit the English language plugin found below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb-en/files

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238095 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Simple problem
Krileon,

I do prefer to make changes that will not be overwritten by updates.

I downloaded the CB_en-GB.zip file and tried to install it. I got this error:

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Is this a file to be installed or unzipped and uploaded?

10 years 4 months ago #238151 by krileon
CB Language plugins are CB Plugins and you need to install them within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago #238190 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Simple problem
Krileon,

We have a 'miscommunication'. I wasn't 'actually' talking about the text that is contained in the email. I was trying to find where I can change the 'email address' that the email is sent to. We want to change it so the administrator email copy goes to info@kenmcnabb.com.

10 years 4 months ago #238211 by krileon
Ah, I see. It should be sent to any CB moderator account that is marked to receive moderator emails. So you'd need to edit your user and change your email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn