Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328641 by galanopd
WAMP Server issue - I check very often (almost every day) and I am sure it was working, if not yesterday definitely the day before.
Checked other topics but couldn't find one with a solution. Cache is cleared.

And there are no console errors

Moreover checking Network

As well as for blocked requests

I can't understand why this is happening...

EDIT: On the live server it works without issues.
EDIT 2: Connecting to another Wi-Fi network showed Site-Key issue. I have changed the Site-Key accordingly and hopefully will work also when back to the previous Wi-Fi. For now it seems to be working fine.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328643 by krileon
Thank you for the update. Strange changing wifi allowed you to see that the site key was invalid. It's possible your other wifi has a firewall configured that was blocking it? The failed to load error only happens if the HTTP request was blocked entirely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328646 by galanopd
Ok I am back now and just checked with the original Wi-Fi...issue is back!

It's possible your other wifi has a firewall configured that was blocking it? The failed to load error only happens if the HTTP request was blocked entirely.

No, there is no firewall. Haven't changed anything related to my firewall or Wi-Fi.

Can't think of what might have triggered this. That's really weird...

EDIT: This also might be related www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/244714-not-authorized-error-joomlapolis

2 years 1 month ago #328647 by krileon
Only explanation I have is it's a problem with your wifi. There's an outbound firewall somewhere or your traffic is reaching our servers in a suspicious way and is being denied. Suggest checking your wifis settings and comparing it to the one that works.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328649 by galanopd
Will do.

Something I noticed

Is it correct "Your installed version" to be in red in CB Paid subscriptions?

And the "Latest version" not to be in green in CB Control panel?
Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago #328653 by krileon
Both of those are indicating the version checker couldn't reach our servers. Same issue as your install from web problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn