Replied by activha on topic Page for All groupjive events
Well, I feel so stupid sometimes ;-)
Time to rest
Thanks a lot
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #331141 by activha
I have an issue with the autoaction gj_onAfterJoinGroup with does not trigger after CBSubs plan new registration

CBsubs plan integration do force the user to join group A , but only a manual subscription to the group triggers the auto action.

Can it be the order of the plugins ? I mean autoaction, groupjive and CBsubs ?
Ideally if it is it, what is the best order to have ?

1 year 6 months ago #331147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Page for All groupjive events
gj_onAfterJoinGroup is only triggered for manual frontend joins. It does not apply to API joins. For API and frontend joins gj_onAfterCreateUser will work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

1 year 6 months ago #331152 by activha
Sorry but I don't see how to use gj_onAfterCreateUser with :

Access : all registered users
Condition : [var2_id = 26]
Action : INSERT INTO #_groupjive_plugin_events_attendance(`user_id`, `event`, `date`) VALUES ("[var3_user_id]", 26 , NOW());
Output : nothing
References : var3

1 year 6 months ago #331158 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Page for All groupjive events
Those triggers do not have the same variables.

gj_onAfterJoinGroup
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'gj_onAfterJoinGroup', array( $row, $group, $user ) );

gj_onAfterCreateUser
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'gj_onAfterCreateUser', array( $this, &$notifications ) );

You will need to adjust your code as needed. For gj_onAfterCreateUser $this is just the GJ user object so it's the same as $row in gj_onAfterJoinGroup.

[var2_id] => [var1_group]
[var3_user_id] => [var1_user_id]

You never really needed var2 or var3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #331159 by activha
gj_onAfterCreateUser did not work with the modifications, so I reverted to onAfterSaveUserRegistration which does the job :-)
I just removed the condition on groups as the user is autosubsvribed by CBSubs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn