[SOLVED] 500 error from Stripe Webhook Events

2 years 3 days ago - 2 years 3 days ago #328964 by dhphllps
Replied by dhphllps on topic 500 error from Stripe Webhook Events
This has been every transaction since March 18 and is ongoing, even though subscriptions are being renewed and I'm getting paid. Stripe reports a webhooks error rate of 100% in the last 7 days. The last successful response (200) was March 16.

Ah - I just looked more closely at the response from my site in webhooks log. The error is "Error: 0 Call to a member function getType() on null"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 days ago #328965 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 500 error from Stripe Webhook Events
Probably same issue as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/244570-cb-gallery-upload-or-thumbnail-creation-problem?start=12#328531

It's caused by a 3rd party extension. In that users case it was a 3rd party Google Analytics plugin. Since subscriptions are renewing fine it means CBSubs isn't erroring, but something loaded after it is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dhphllps

2 years 3 days ago #328966 by dhphllps
Replied by dhphllps on topic 500 error from Stripe Webhook Events
Yup, that was it; Google Analytics plugin that I installed last week to accommodate GA4. THANK YOU!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn