Substitution for CBSubs Plan in User List

2 years 2 weeks ago #329010 by 3by400Inc
Replied by 3by400Inc on topic Substitution for CBSubs Plan in User List
Your recommendations were already in place (see images), but still no display for the custom HTML substitution (2nd Group column).

The list is filtered by these same plans:

( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`plan_id` IN ( 24, 25, 27 ) AND sub.`status` = 'A' ) >= 1 )

and the proper count is listed at the top of the list.

The plan image displays are working, and whether it should or not allow it, search can be set and is enabled. That's why it threw me, because the custom HTML type, for example, doesn't even have the search field available to set.

Anything else I could be missing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 weeks ago #329019 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Substitution for CBSubs Plan in User List
Switch your Joomla WYSIWYG editor to None and copy/paste the usage supplied in my below reply. It looks like maybe the editor is breaking the quotes on save.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/244822-substitution-for-cbsubs-plan-in-user-list?start=0#328975

I don't really know what else to suggest as this works completely fine in my tests and all across Joomlapolis (we use it heavily on our own site).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn