Specific CSS field

1 year 8 months ago #330176 by sereniteam
Specific CSS field was created by sereniteam
Up to now I was using my templates CSS field to set up the design of my Front end CB. As I must change my template to match with the PHP 8 and Joomla 4, I do have to set all CSS in an other field. Is there a specific field concerning CB ? If so witch one and will it stay stable when updating the different CB version?

Best regards

Vincent

SereniTeam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330178 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Specific CSS field
For supplying custom CSS specific to CB? I recommend using our template CSS overrides feature for that. It saves it to file so it's loaded as a file and cached by browsers properly. See the below on how to use template CSS overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330194 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Specific CSS field
Can't find it ? There is no specific template only template changer !

SereniTeam

1 year 7 months ago #330195 by krileon
Edit your CB template in CB > Plugin Management and you'll find the Overrides tab there. There you can supply custom CB specific CSS. This is explained in my blog post linked above.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330200 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Specific CSS field
But I don't use any cb template Where should I find it ?

SereniTeam

1 year 7 months ago #330201 by krileon
You have to be using a CB template otherwise you wouldn't be using CB. You'll find your CB template in CB > Plugin Management. There's even a Type of "template" there that you can filter the plugin list down to. On most sites everyone is just using the Default template and it will be at the top below default language.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: sereniteam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds