[SOLVED] 1054 Unknown column 'cb_subs_inv_first_name' in 'field list'

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330247 by RebeccaWool
Hello, Joomla Version: 4.1.5CB Version: 2.7.3CB Subs version 4.6.1+build.2022.07.26.15.07.22.f5031de6e When testing the checkout process in CB Subs and clicking the “Edit billing address” results in the following error: 1054 Unknown column 'cb_subs_inv_first_name' in 'field list' I followed this thread but it did not really help in resolving the issue: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/developer-members-support/244311-solved-change-billing-address-in-cb-paid-subscription?start=0 I already have the fields mapped in the CB Subs settings > display > Invoices as described in that topic. For example: First name field = firstname, Last name field = lastname, etc.I tried CB Configuration > General > Name style = First and Last name.And tried CB Configuration > General > Name style = First, Middle and  Last name.And tried CB Configuration > General > Name style = Single name field but no change in the outcome. This is a freshish install of CB Subs.Running the Check database options within the CB Tools has no effect. Any ideas on a resolution please?Many thanks,

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330254 by krileon
Strange, seams to be working ok for me. Try installing CB Paid Subscriptions again as it's possible the column failed to be added to _comprofiler if the install was incomplete in any way. What is "Invoicing address handling at payment time" set to within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebeccaWool

1 year 8 months ago #330271 by RebeccaWool
Kyle,

Followed your suggestion and reinstalled CB Subs package using the latest download taken directly from the CB site and it fixed the issue.
Thank you for the excellent support as always, it is much appreciated.

Cheers.

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn