Redirect to signup offer

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330400 by Julien04
[#9026] Redirect to signup offer was created by Julien04
Hi,In a non-exclusive subscription, I use Extension Integration to leave the menus displayed.

When the user clicks on a link under subscription..

I use in Extension Integration NO SEF URL like:

option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbactivity&action=activity&Itemid=2109

He is redirected to a page that: You cannot access this place.

Is there a setting of the Bot that I can correct so that it is directly redirected to the subscription concerned?

The redirection was done well before but since I created a subscription to the registration, I have this default.

The plan is displayed well when you click on a dedicated page that groups the subscriptions.

Seem bot working see url : www.SITEWEB.fr/acces-profil-mobile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?do=accessdenied&accesstype=urls&accessurl=b3B0aW9uPWNvbV9jb21wcm9maWxlciZ2aWV3PXBsdWdpbmNsYXNzJnBsdWdpbj1jYmFjdGl2aXR5JmFjdGlvbj1hY3Rpdml0eSZJdGVtaWQ9MTQ5NA==

It just seems that the bot does not display the concerned subscription

Can you help me please ?

Thanks in advance !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to signup offer
So CBSubs is preventing access to the page in question, but it's not displaying the plan? Am I understanding you correctly? That typically means the plan probably isn't setup to allow upgrades, has conditions they haven't met, or the access is not set correctly. Review the parameters under the Workflows and Access tabs to be sure those are set correctly. For example if testing this while logged in be sure the following are set.

Allow upgrade to this: Yes
Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades: Yes

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330583 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Redirect to signup offer
Hello ! Im back, thank you for your feedback!

"So CBSubs is preventing access to the page in question, but it's not displaying the plan?"

Yes, this is right :)

When i activate in Workflows:

Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades: Yes

I have a URL error message that says:

4 arguments are required, 3 given

So, I configure the first static condition:

"This condition must NOT be met to allow upgrades"

Choose the subscription plan that is configured for the registration page of members in subscription 12 months at 0€

I attach Screenshoot.

Result: I land on the page telling me that I don't have access to this place instead of displaying this subscription plan.

Environmental info:

I created a user registration subscription for a period of 12 months at 0€.

I feel like it's since I did this that other plans don't relay for updates.

I then tested with an unsubscribed user account, just in "registered" access, but the same phenomenon occurs. No update plan is offered but always leads to the "You do not have access to this place" page.

Remarks :

I tested all static and dynamic conditions, only option in static conditions

"This condition must NOT be met to allow upgrades"

Takes you to the "You don't have access to this location" page.

The other static and dynamic configurations refer to the error page:

Question to better understand how subscriptions work:

Is a subscription necessarily based on the existence or non-existence of another?

I hope to be clear enough because I myself am confused by this malfunction, I say to myself "what did I do lol ???!!!...":)

Thanks in advance for your support,

Julian

Others Remark :

I created an itemid page with CB Plugin>CB Sub>Display plan

To have direct access to the subscription by a page.

I call the id of the plan to be displayed in the configuration of the joomla itemid.

When I turn off static plan conditions.

The plan appears well on this Itemid joomla page.

But will cause the page fault

on the urls protected by the subscription.

And when I activate the condition statics.

The plan disappears from the Joomla itemid page.

And the links protected by the subscription refer to the page "You do not have access to this place"
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330585 by Julien04
I just created a plan to test a subscription on another zone.

I just configured access to this subscription with a URL giving access to a K2 page.

option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=379

The same error page is created:

And asks me to create static conditions:

This condition MUST NOT be met to allow upgrades.

Done, the error message above disappears. The "You cannot access this place" page reappears without redirecting to the subscription plan.

Maybe i have a bot problem ?

1 year 6 months ago #330595 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to signup offer

That sounds like a PHP error. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and provide the full error that was output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330609 by Julien04
Inside !

I attach the screenshot Php errors + Info Cbus installed

I tested on 2 separate subscriptions, they are the same errors.

Thanks! The light is coming :)
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn