Redirect to signup offer

1 year 7 months ago #330619 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to signup offer
Please PM backend super user login credentials and include URLs to where this is happening and will take a look. That error shouldn't be possible after having checked the code.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330626 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Redirect to signup offer
Hello !

Private message sent :)

Thanks !

1 year 7 months ago #330631 by krileon
It's caused by a bad translation in the "CB Paid Subscriptions - fr-FR" language plugin. Specifically the below language string.

Key: YOU_CAN_ACCESS_THIS_S_WITH_FOLLOWING_S_PLANS_f9b598
Text: You can access this %s with following %s plans:

I've added a language override to "CB Paid Subscriptions - fr-FR" restoring it to the above default. Whoever translated that string on our transifex added an extra %s and is breaking the sprintf. You can edit ""CB Paid Subscriptions - fr-FR"" and translate that string as needed but do not add more than 2 %s as that string only has 2 springf replacements.

I've also added a feature ticket to go through and replace all old sprintf usages with language string substitutions.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9026

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330632 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Redirect to signup offer
Thank you for your input and your advice!

Everything has become fluid and functional again and that's good!

I take advantage of this topic to report an error on a field key in the CBsubs settings menu.

PER_fe3838

Value = par (the best being "pour")

Particularly, you have created a menu to change it directly without substitution via :

CBSubs>Settings>Display>Plans

Field -> Duration Text for Price

When we save, the field you provided for this purpose does not work.

Only translation via substitutions works.

This is a detail that I had noticed some time ago, since we are right in the subject ;)

Have a nice day !

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330639 by krileon
Believe that parameter only applies to the pricing displayed in the plans button/radio selection/selection box and only if you're using [automatic] for the price display. I don't think it applies everywhere that "for" would be used.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn