CBSUBS Auhtorize.net payment service

1 year 7 months ago #330478 by eciudad
CBSUBS Auhtorize.net payment service was created by eciudad
I look at the payment services in CBSUBS and from that I went and talk to CHASE and got them to set me up with Authorize.net. When I went to configure it in CBSUBS  I got this message:

"This payment service provider method is not recommended as 
it requires an extended PCI/DSS certification of your organization and server. 
This is due to the fact that with this method sensitive payment information 
is transmitted through your website before reaching the payment service provider. 
Thus this gateway method is marked as deprecated. We highly recommend choosing a 
different payment service provider and method where sensitive payment information is sent directly 
from the user's browser to the payment service provider."

My site has two different  shopping carts. 1. for memberships 2. for Ads
What are my options at this point?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330479 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS Auhtorize.net payment service
You can still use it, but it's not recommend. It's recommended to instead use Stripe which is more secure as sensitive payment information never touches your server. Additionally you can also enable PayPal which also does not transmit sensitive payment information to your server.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn