Error : " 1048 Column 'first_validity' cannot be null " [SOLVED]

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330511 by agaudin
Hi

I get an "1048  Column 'first_validity' cannot be null" error each time I try to register with plan(s) selected. Without plan the error doesn't occur so it is a CBSubs related error, not a CBuilder one.

As said here www.joomlapolis.com/forum/developer-members-support/244402-1048-column-first-validity-cannot-be-null by the other user, I tried to re-edit and re-register all plans to fix it but it didn't work.

As I use this site for a oneshot congres, all plans have life duration, some are free and other ones are payed ones.

Checking the database with phpMyadmin, in #_cbsubs_plans table, ALL plans have 0000-00-00 00:00:00 value in first_validity column (none of them has NULL neither empty value), so I supposed it could occur with the #_cbsubs_payment_items table during the process.

In CBSubs log, no error is reported and plans are correctly set to "R" status. In the #_cbsubs_payment_items table the field first_validity is empty for all records.

I also tried to switch on Joomla Debug mode bu it doesn't show that much (I don't know yeat the J4 debug mode).

All CBuilder / CBSubs are up to date (CBuilder 273, CBsubs461 ; CBQueryFiled612, CBAutoactions910, CBConditional602)
Joomla 4.1.5.

Any suggestions ? We would like to open the site in a few days so we are a bit under pressure...

Best regards

Antoine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330515 by krileon
Does this only happen at registration or also during upgrades from profile? Is the plan free or paid? If free do you have free lifetime plans configured to create subscriptions in CBSubs > Settings > Global? Please try running the database fix tools in CB > Tools and see if it finds any structure errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330518 by agaudin
Hi

thanks for your quick answer :
- It happens at registration (the site is for a one-shot event so there is no upgrade ou renewal)
- It seems to happen only for paid plans (I tried once with a single free plan and it was fine)
- I used the CB Database tool and the structure of all CB plugin is fine

This message contains confidential information

Best regards

Antoine

1 year 6 months ago #330520 by krileon
Aha, was able to reproduce the issue. It's happening due to the parent plan being free lifetime with a paid lifetime child plan. Will investigate further and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9020

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: agaudin

1 year 6 months ago #330569 by agaudin
Hello

I noticed you quickly got the point and found where was the problem : forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9020
But I don't see it in the last release changelog, neither in the next ones roadmap : forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/roadmap?completed=1#CB_2.7.3

I am sorry to push you but we need to be able to open our website for registration ASAP - do you have any idea when this #9020 fix will be released ?

Best regards

Antoine

1 year 6 months ago #330570 by beat
The fix is now merged, and the nightly CBSubs is released.

Click the Refresh button bottom right of your install from web tab in CB upgrade to see it and be able to update CBSubs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: agaudin

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn