CB code autoaction with external file

1 year 7 months ago #330807 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB code autoaction with external file
Thanks, forgot this !

If I have a query drop down field with a value/label result, how can I display only the label without any formatting or ajax html ?
I tried formatting=none but it still displays the ajax stuff.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330811 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB code autoaction with external file
Set your fields ajax to strict. That should prevent it from enabling ajax outside of profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330812 by activha
In fact I need to display ajax outside of profiles on some pages but on some other it needs to display only the label.

1 year 7 months ago #330813 by krileon
Set the label to a language key, translate it in language overrides, then use the below format function to inline translate it to your language string. Be sure format functions are enabled under parameters for this to work.

[cb:parse function="translate"]LANGUAGE_KEY_HERE[/cb:parse]

I don't really have a solution for you beyond hardcoding in the label where needed. The ajax editing is working as intended when strict mode is turned off.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330814 by activha
This will not work are labels are groupjive groups names, so it may vary over time as it's retrieved by query.

I could have another solution as I have the group id which is a substation using GroupJive.

Is there any substitution allowing to get the group name from its id ? or should I build a group object to retrieve it ?
It's a php code autoaction

1 year 7 months ago #330816 by krileon

or should I build a group object to retrieve it ?

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn