progress field display problems

1 year 2 months ago #332617 by fdinkler
progress field display problems was created by fdinkler
Hey Kyle - 
I'm using multiple progress fields across six tabs.  All are behaving properly save for one.
I have seven fields defined within it, show incomplete
In profile view, the progress field shows the default empty value "---" 
In profile edit, it doesn't apepar at all.
It's set for 1 Line w/Title for both View and Edit, it's published, Registered access
I've played with all the config settings, nothing changes the behavior

I've deleted it and recreated it twice.
I reinstalled the current plugin 4.0-2022.03.xxx
I'm out of ideas...
Thanks,
Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332626 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic progress field display problems
My guess is it doesn't have any fields to track. The fields you selected within it are they accessible from profile edit? It won't track a field the user can't edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332644 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic progress field display problems
The progress field has lots of fields to track. The fields are all visible and editable.
The tab is Conditional Show - would that be getting in the way?  I'm testing with the tab showing (Capt Obvious)

1 year 2 months ago #332646 by krileon
Unpublish CB Conditional and see if those fields now are being tracked. That'll let you know if it's a condition or not causing them to not be trackable as the condition is probably failing when it's checking if the field is editable and visible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332647 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic progress field display problems
No change in behavior - tab Conditional set to Normal, it still shows empty on View, and disappears on Edit.

1 year 2 months ago #332649 by krileon
What type of fields is it trying to track? Other progress fields or just regular fields of what types? The fields its tracking are both visible in profile edit and profile view for the user viewing the progress field correct?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn