Re-subscribe to a plan after upgraded to other

1 year 2 weeks ago #333458 by micheleq
Replied by micheleq on topic Re-subscribe to a plan after upgraded to other
Thank you. 
I have looked over the database and there are only about 20 or so subscriptions with "Upgraded to other" so I will not worry about it and just change the status of those to expired and move on to the CBSubs Options. I have no downgrade issues for this site, so that would be it. As for the other plans, I will set them to not accept new subscriptions and also "once expired or cancelled cannot be reactivated" to prevent them from reactivating the plan. These are mostly yearly plans, so changes will take time to take effect. 

In testing the CBSubs Options, I'm stuck with an issue that is not too bad, but I know I'll get many calls about it. This (attached) is my testing output on renewing a plan (btw, previously marked as upgraded to other and then changed to expired from the db).

When I change the price point, the button below doesn't change, although if I click through everything is fine. But I'm asking them to click on a button with not what they selected. I tried removing the amount from the button, but it also was removed from the dropdown, so not good.  
I also tried several things with the "Price" tab, but that didn't work at all for me, whatever I tried the whole plan would disappear.
I know this may not seems like a big deal, but it will cause issues for me. 
Thank you,
Tomás 

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #333459 by krileon
The button is supposed to change. It should remove everything after the colon and just say Reactivate. Seams to be working correctly in my tests. Was the following language string changed using a language override?

'REACTIVATE_8e88e8' => 'Reactivate',

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333464 by micheleq
Replied by micheleq on topic Re-subscribe to a plan after upgraded to other

The button is supposed to change. It should remove everything after the colon and just say Reactivate. Seams to be working correctly in my tests. Was the following language string changed using a language override?

'REACTIVATE_8e88e8' => 'Reactivate',

I didn't use that override. The only related one that I changed is "The first period for the renewal will be" to a blank space, as I have set "Always the same period and price" and it showing up is confusing. 
I removed all overrides and I still get the same behavior. I even made an override for it (attached) and then removed it just to make sure nothing was messing with it. 
I also tried testing on a different install, but got the exact same result. 

Both installs are updated to the latest CB nightly builds (4.6.1 -4/4) Joomla is 3.10.11 and PHP 7.4.3 
The plan's presentation setting for Price display of plan is [AUTOMATIC]. In the Integrations tab, under Options and "Price" is disabled. I tried different things here, but only made it worse. 

I did notice that on console, there are some warnings 
  • JQMIGRATE: jQuery.expr is deprecated; use jQuery.expr.pseudos
  • JQMIGRATE: jQuery.isFunction() is deprecated
  • and a few more
I'm not sure that's something, but thought I would mention. I don't see any errors on console, just these warnings. 

Thanks 
Tomás
Attachments:

1 year 1 week ago #333470 by krileon
Disable jQuery Migrate within CB > Configuration > Integrations then retry while having browser developer tools (F12) console tab open and see if there's any fatal errors (they'll be in red). If there are any please provide them. If none please PM backend super user login credentials with a test account where this issue is present and will take a look. I'm not seeing any issues in my tests so not sure what's breaking the API response.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333513 by krileon
Was able to confirm the issue locally. Am looking into a fix. Have also found another bug when plan options are configured to only display if plan is selected when changing options it causes them to remain hidden.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9160

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 1 week ago #333516 by krileon
Was able to find and fix the cause. Fix is currently pending review. Once merged will release a new build release. I however went ahead and installed the fixed build on your test site so you can see it working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn