CB ajax login

11 months 2 weeks ago #333802 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB ajax login

Ok for this, but I need help with the CB register autoaction that I may use to register users and which is not working whatever I tried
Even with a postman request there is no success.

Works fine in my tests. My guess is the user store is failing due to missing critical data. Ensure you're supplying username, email address, and name. Those are all required by Joomla. If password isn't provided it can generate one if the parameter is left empty. Example as follows.

Global
Triggers: None
Type: Registration
User: Self
Access: Everybody
Action
Username: autoactionregistration
Email: autoactionregistration@cb.invalid
Name: autoactionregistration
Output
Display: return
Layout:
return $actiondata['data1']->username;
Method: PHP

The user registers and it shows their username when accessing the auto action URL directly from browser. This confirms the registration process works. Any problems with it would be a problem with the data passed to it or possibly anything acting on Joomla user store or CB registration triggers as this auto action will fire normal registration triggers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333803 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB ajax login
It does not work with [post_fields] with Postman or my fetch function in javascript.
I can register a user like you did but the user is only registered as joomla user and does not appear as CB user.
Tried to use a fetch function like this one
async registerUserAjax() {
    const name = this.shadowRoot.getElementById('reg_name').value;
    const firstname = this.shadowRoot.getElementById('reg_firstname').value;
    const email = this.shadowRoot.getElementById('reg_email').value;
    const username = this.shadowRoot.getElementById('reg_username').value;
    const password = this.shadowRoot.getElementById('reg_password').value;

const data = {
        lastname: name,
        firstname: firstname,
        email: email,
        username: username,
        password: password
    };

const requestOptions = {
        method: 'POST',
        body: JSON.stringify(data)
    };

// Remplacez "AUTOACTION_URL_HERE" par l'URL réelle pour enregistrer un nouvel utilisateur
    try {
        const response = await fetch(`${domain}/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbautoactions&action=action&actions=330&Itemid=9343&format=raw`, requestOptions);

if (!response.ok) {
            throw new Error(response.statusText);
        }

const responseData = await response.json();
        console.log("Texte de la réponse:", JSON.stringify(responseData));

if (responseData.success) {
            console.log('Inscription réussie');
            const token = responseData.token;
            const firstname = responseData.firstname;

if (token) {
                localStorage.setItem(page + "_token", token);
                localStorage.setItem(page + "_isLoggedIn", 1);
                localStorage.setItem(page + "_firstname", firstname);
                await updateWebComponentState(true);
            } else {
                console.log('Token vide. Vérifiez la réponse du serveur.');
            }            
        } else {
            console.log('Échec de l\'inscription');
            alert('Échec de l\'inscription. Veuillez vérifier les informations fournies. Votre identifiant ne doit comporter que des lettres et des chiffres, sans espaces.');
        }
    } catch (error) {
        console.error('Error:', error);
        alert('Une erreur s\'est produite lors de l\'inscription. Veuillez réessayer.');
    }
}

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #333804 by krileon

It does not work with [post_fields] with Postman or my fetch function in javascript.

Then there's a problem with how data is being sent via POST. You can access request and get variables too (e.g. [request_name], [get_name]). Use whatever is necessary for your needs. Based off your sample you are not sending POST data correctly. You're sending a JSON encoded string. Use FormData to properly send a POST body object.

I can register a user like you did but the user is only registered as joomla user and does not appear as CB user.

Then you have something acting on Joomla user store behavior interrupting the process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333806 by activha
Ok thanks for the tip, got it working but I have the same issue than with the login autoaction.

The autoaction issues a redirection and I'd only want a json return with the data.

Could you add the same option as for the CB Login autoaction ? that would be great 

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #333807 by krileon
The redirect is optional in latest CB Auto Actions release. See my reply below on how to not redirect. Example provided.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/developer-members-support/245815-cb-ajax-login?start=6#333741

Don't leave the redirect parameter empty you need to actually set it to "none" (without quotes).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #333808 by activha
Yes I got it but my point was with CB Autoaction Registration, not login

Don't know if there is a redirect in CB Autoaction register ?

It may be that I have an autoaction to automatically log users after registration so I think I will try to avoid the last one

Would this work in the conditions to avoid the CB Register autoaction ?
use Joomla\CMS\Factory;
use Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri;

$app = Factory::getApplication();
$uri = new Uri($app->input->server->get('HTTP_REFERER', '', 'string'));

if (strpos($uri->toString(), 'actions=330') !== false) {
    return false;
} else {
    return true;
}

EGAL
true

Edit : it seems like the above is working