CB Paid Subscriptions with K2 and with adverts to subscribe

6 years 3 weeks ago #303320 by Wortmann
I have a site with K2 (kulturbuero-goettingen (dot) de)
I want to carry out this:
- all content is free accessible without registration - but with a note in every content to register and to subscribe
- you can subscribe any plan or an "instant access": you pay once and have access for one article.
My questions:
- what experience do you have with the 3rd party plugins for K2? Or would you advise to change to Joomla content?
- is it possible to make a notice at every article for guests, to register and sign a plan?
- is it possible to pay once and get an code for a unique access without registration or without a membership?
Thank you for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 weeks ago #303333 by krileon

- all content is free accessible without registration - but with a note in every content to register and to subscribe

Probably easiest way to do this is setup CBSubs Content to only protect the Read More section then have an empty read more so it automatically shows the button to subscribe otherwise you need to output this manually by adding it to the article or something of the sort.

- you can subscribe any plan or an "instant access": you pay once and have access for one article.

You would need to setup a CBSubs plan for every single article for you to do this.

- what experience do you have with the 3rd party plugins for K2? Or would you advise to change to Joomla content?

Up to you, but personally now that Joomla has custom fields for Joomla content there isn't a much of a reason to use other content extensions.

- is it possible to make a notice at every article for guests, to register and sign a plan?

Yes, see my above comment.

- is it possible to pay once and get an code for a unique access without registration or without a membership?

No, CBSubs requires a user to be registered.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn