Image Thumbnail Reaizing in Post

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #305988 by skilcher
Image Thumbnail Reaizing in Post was created by skilcher
I'm considering purchasing CB Community, but one thing I'd like to know before I invest in this is, is it possible to resize the thumbnail in posts on walls? I've looked at the backend and cannot find it. Any help woul db e greatly appreciated.

How it is now

How I want it to appear

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image Thumbnail Reaizing in Post
Not without modifying the CSS or template files. I've no idea why you want to make the gallery displays impossibly small though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306005 by skilcher
Replied by skilcher on topic Image Thumbnail Reaizing in Post
Hi and thanks for your reply. Perhaps I misstated what I wanted to do. I was referring tot he thumbnails a user uploaded to the wall.

Thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306007 by krileon
Those are from CB Gallery. I'm still unsure why you want to make them extremely small and basically pointless as they're too small. At any rate my reply is still valid; you'll need to use CSS or modify the template files to change their size.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306008 by skilcher
Replied by skilcher on topic Image Thumbnail Reaizing in Post
OK,

The size I illustrated was an example of the size change. As you can see, I did alter the CSS using the "Inspect Element" in my browser. Worked as you see, the only issue is when I click on the newly sized thumbnail, the images that appears is the same size of the thumbnail.

As to your question why I would like the thumbnail smaller is that the thumbnail images does not consume a lot of the wall. Would like to display more conversations on the wall. That's all...

Thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306016 by krileon
You'll need to use more specific CSS to target just the activity entries. The container around those photos have a div element with the class galleryActivity. You can use that to specifically target gallery activity entries. Example as follows.

.galleryActivity .galleryContainer {
	-ms-flex: 0 0 15%;
	flex: 0 0 15%;
	max-width: 15%;
}

The above reduces their grid size to 15%.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: skilcher

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn