[SOLVED] Latest Versions Of CB Activity Plugin not showing Kunena Activity

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330326 by Thatch10
On installing the latest version of CB activity I was unable to see posts from the Forum represented on the CB activity Tab.

Using Version plug_cbactivity_5.0.0+build.2021.07.07.19.17.40.f5bf61808 I get Kunena Posts successfully, any later versions don't include the Kunena posts on the activity timeline with the same settings.

Is there a configuration setting change which I am missing in the later versions, please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330334 by krileon
What version of Kunena are you using on what version of Joomla? You're looking at a years worth of changes between that version and latest so it's possible behavior was changed or there's a bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330383 by Thatch10
Sorry for missing the details

Kunena Version 5.2.5
Joomla 3.10.10
PHP 7.4.30
Database Version 5.7.38-41-log

1 year 8 months ago #330392 by krileon
Ensure "Kunena - Community Builder Integration" is published within Kunena > Plugins and that CB Forums is also published in CB > Plugin Management. Both are used by the Kunena activity. Once done retry making a post then within CB Activity > Activity check if the activity was created; it should have an asset of "kunena.POST_ID".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330405 by Thatch10
Kunena community builder integration plugins is published and enabled (all options bar enable private messages checked), CB forums 2.7.3 is also published and enabled with no success

1 year 8 months ago #330412 by krileon
This topic and your other topic makes me believe something is wrong with your install in general. Did you let your install become a year old then suddenly update? It's possible skipping releases has caused unexpected migration problems. Please PM backend super user login credentials after fully updating your site and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn