Folders in Group Files

1 year 5 months ago #331027 by barakuuda
Folders in Group Files was created by barakuuda
Hello
Is it possible to make Folders to sort the Files in each Groups or how can i do it?

Best regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331032 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Folders in Group Files
Not in CB GroupJive Files. You can have Albums if using CB Gallery to display a gallery in CB GroupJive though. CB Gallery also supports files. CB Gallery integrates with GJ using CB Auto Actions. Simply toggle on the GJ CB Gallery System Actions and you're done.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: barakuuda

1 year 5 months ago #331048 by barakuuda
Replied by barakuuda on topic Folders in Group Files
Thank you, it works well. 
Is it possible to change the Name ``Gallery`` to ``PDF`` or something like that?

Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago #331052 by krileon
Make a copy of the "CB Groupjive - Gallery" system action. Next in your copy under Output tab you'll see the string 'Gallery'. You can rename this to whatever you like. Ideally I recommend using a language key like GROUPJIVE_GALLERY_TAB then translating that using language overrides as shown below. Now unpublish the system action. You can now also customize the gallery completely in your copy (e.g. turning off photos if you want).

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: barakuuda

1 year 5 months ago #331068 by barakuuda
Replied by barakuuda on topic Folders in Group Files
Thank you very much, works great!
Just one problem, I click on ``Create new Album Button`` or New Media Button in the Group, After this, a empty Page with the Download Manager open it.
- The Group disappears 
- No Navigation Buttons

I didnt found a Setting something like Open in New Window to change

Thanks for your Reply

Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago #331075 by krileon
Don't understand the issue. Your screenshots are displaying it correctly. Simply begin uploading and linking and it will add it to the group. There's a button at the bottom to return to the group when you're done.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn