CB Notifications

1 year 5 months ago #331691 by Fendermate
CB Notifications was created by Fendermate
I'm not sure why, as administrator, I haven't been receiving email notifications of new CB Registrations.
I have looked, but I can't find the controls related to this.
I must be blind.
I could use some direction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331697 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Notifications
Edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure your user has "Receive Moderator Emails" set to "Yes". Next within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure "Send Moderators Email" is set to "Yes". That should be all that's necessary. This assumes your user has moderator access. If they do not check what "Moderators View Access Level" is set to on that same page. It's best to create a new view access level specifically for moderators to explicitly select what usergroups have moderator permissions and set it to that view access level.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331701 by Fendermate
Replied by Fendermate on topic CB Notifications
Hi Krileon,
Thank you.
I thought I had missed something, but following your instructions, I hadn't.
You put my mind at ease.
I'll just have to do some tests to make sure things function correctly.
Thank You. 

1 year 5 months ago #331712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Notifications
Navigate to CB > User Management and select your users checkbox then click Mass Mail to test sending yourself an email. It's possible emails aren't work right on your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds