[SOLVED] Can't login using firefox

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331726 by ialearn
Can't login using firefox was created by ialearn
Hi
I am busy trying to get community builder to work on a new J4 site, when trying to login to the front of the website using Firefox I get the following message, followed by a system generated email.
"Your sign up process is not yet complete! Please check again your email for further instructions that have just been resent. If you don't find the email, check your spam-box. Make sure that your email account options are not set to immediately delete spam. If that was the case, just try logging in again to receive a new instructions email."

When I try to login to the exact same account using Chrome it logs in no issue.
What could be causing this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331738 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't login using firefox
I don't see how that could possibly be browser based. That error is entirely server side and it's displayed when trying to login with an account that hasn't confirmed their email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #331870 by ialearn
Replied by ialearn on topic [SOLVED] Can't login using firefox
I figured it out I was importing data from our J3 site to this J4 test site and needed to not only import the users into the users table but also the profiler table
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn