Configuration fields gone after update !!

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332436 by rbuelund
I have just updated to the latest build of CB and now some of the configuration fields are gone under the Registration pane - eg. the field for the header text ???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Configuration fields gone after update !!
It's not gone, but moved. It only affects the registration layout and is now where the other registration layout parameters are within your CB template. See the below blog regarding the new layout feature.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/19009-profile-layouts

I've updated the news topic on the forums with this as well.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/245506-profile-layouts-joomla-fields-and-more#332426

Existing header/footer should be migrated fine unless you re-save configuration without saving your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332452 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Configuration fields gone after update !!
Ah I am sorry then. What a perfect new functionality ! :-)

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332460 by NFA
Hi,

Existing header/footer should be migrated fine unless you re-save configuration without saving your template.

It wasn't migrated after my update ;-(, Probably because I was using a custom template according to the tutorial video from Nick (www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/227459-cb-203-template-css-overrides)

Now I switched back to the default template. It all looks very interesting, thank you for this nice work!

However, the (dropdown-box) selected "Title Image" is not shown at the registration form in the back of the header text. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance, Noa

1 year 3 months ago #332464 by krileon
On install of latest CB build it will migrate those existing parameters to whatever template is selected in CB > Configuration > User Profile. This will fallback to the default template. The new parameters should be available within your custom template as well. Note you will need to rebuild your custom templates CSS after updating CB Template Changer so your custom template has the latest CSS.

However, the (dropdown-box) selected "Title Image" is not shown at the registration form in the back of the header text. Any idea how to fix this?

Was able to confirm. Have added a bug ticket and am working on a fix now.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9111

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NFA

1 year 3 months ago #332468 by krileon
Registration canvas not displaying is now fixed in latest build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: NFA

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn