<Solved> Antispam 1.2.2 not compatible with CB 2.07

9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #262373 by FuhrmannT
Dear CB team,

I have purchased single addon Antispam 1.2.2 to use with CB intallation. When activating Antipsam with CB 2.07 the send button in lostpassword form is disabled.
In user registration form everything works fine.

Do you have any idea what I can do?

Regards
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 week ago #262378 by nant

FuhrmannT wrote: Dear CB team,

I have purchased single addon Antispam 1.2.2 to use with CB intallation. When activating Antipsam with CB 2.07 the send button in lostpassword form is disabled.
In user registration form everything works fine.

Do you have any idea what I can do?

Regards
Thomas

Ha - I just sent you an email with the CB 2.0.7 compatible CB Antispam release.

Sorry for the mixup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FuhrmannT

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #271042 by Webmaster DeGronneVindues
Replied by Webmaster DeGronneVindues on topic Antispam 1.2.2 not compatible with CB 2.07
Hi CB team
I have bought Antispam v 2.0.0. I have just upgraded Joomla to 3.4.4 and CB to 2.0.11.
Now the send password button (in forgot password) is disabled (red sign when hoover).
Problem the same with Joomla 3.4.3 and CB 2.0.10.
Tested with Chrome and Firefox.

Problem only when using e-mail addresses that is remembered by browser (ie. click in e-mail field, select e-mail from list).
If you enter at least the first character (or more) in e-mail before selecting from list, then the button is enabled.

Can you help me?

Regards

8 years 6 months ago #271058 by nant

Webmaster DeGronneVindues wrote: Hi CB team
I have bought Antispam v 2.0.0. I have just upgraded Joomla to 3.4.4 and CB to 2.0.11.
Now the send password button (in forgot password) is disabled (red sign when hoover).
Problem the same with Joomla 3.4.3 and CB 2.0.10.
Tested with Chrome and Firefox.

Problem only when using e-mail addresses that is remembered by browser (ie. click in e-mail field, select e-mail from list).
If you enter at least the first character (or more) in e-mail before selecting from list, then the button is enabled.

Can you help me?

Regards

Can you provide some URL where we can see this problem in action?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn