CB CONNECT Facebook error: Invalid Scopes: offline_access

8 years 10 months ago #264303 by aknoefel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #264306 by nant

aknoefel wrote: The Request URL: www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?client_id=HIDDEN&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcutmyco2.org%2Fcomponents%2Fcom_comprofiler%2Fplugin%2Fuser%2Fplug_cbconnect%2Fendpoint.php%3Fhauth.done%3DFacebook&state=HIDDEN&sdk=php-sdk-3.2.3&scope=email%2C+offline_access%2C+user_about_me&display=page

throws this error:

Invalid Scopes: offline_access. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions

You must be using an old CB Connect version.

There have been many changes made to the facebook api - you would need to install the latest CB Connect version that is available to professional members.

8 years 10 months ago #264459 by aknoefel
We are running version 6.0.4 of the CBCONNECT plugin.

8 years 10 months ago #264466 by nant

aknoefel wrote: We are running version 6.0.4 of the CBCONNECT plugin.

Please see this:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

and download the 7.0.0 b1 build of CB Connect.

8 years 10 months ago #264520 by aknoefel
We run on CB 2.0.8. I installed CB Connect7.01 today.

This build gets stuck at this URL:http://cutmyco2.org/CutTest/index.php/cb-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbconnect&provider=facebook&return=Some cryptic token]==

and just sits there.

I had tried CB Connect 6.0.5 earlier, which had the same issue as 6.0.4.

8 years 10 months ago #264625 by krileon
Please read the below announcement topic carefully. You have to meet those requirements or it will not work. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting are enabled in Joomla global configuration during your tests to expose any errors.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn