New groupjive version

8 years 6 months ago #270297 by KatoKalin
New groupjive version was created by KatoKalin
The forge is showing 23 open tasks for 3.0.

Any estimate? Can we expect new version this year?
The topic has been locked.
8 years 6 months ago #270310 by nant
Replied by nant on topic New groupjive version

KatoKalin wrote: The forge is showing 23 open tasks for 3.0.

Any estimate?

no

Can we expect new version this year?

Yes

Kyle has finished the main plugin and is progressing with the integration plugins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi
8 years 6 months ago #270325 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New groupjive version
Core GJ has been rewritten already, entirely. GJ About rewrite is done. I just finished GJ Events rewrite yesterday. I'm about 40% done rewriting GJ File integration. I've 4 more integrations to rewrite after the File integration. We will likely then do a Beta release with no migration. RC with migration code (from 2.7 only). It'll be released this year absolutely. This month? Probably not, but we'll see. That's basically the current status of things.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoFaaij, Satchi
8 years 6 months ago #270327 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic New groupjive version
Great info. Thanks.
8 years 5 months ago #271460 by KatoKalin
Replied by KatoKalin on topic New groupjive version
I am seeing only 4 open tasks in the forge. I hope that is a good sign. Progress seems to be made.
8 years 5 months ago #271463 by Satchi
Replied by Satchi on topic New groupjive version
I wish we could have another sneak peek. The last one he showed us was amazing. I can't wait for this. :)

Satchi
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn