Turn of rejection mails from CBspam. How ?!?!?!

8 years 2 months ago #275918 by firremirre
I have one question. Can I stop the CB module to send out a rejection mail to blocked users... "Your_sign_up_request_has_been_rejected" This mail is causing Postmaster error mails to me since it never reaches the receiver's. :dry: :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #275920 by nant

firremirre wrote: I have one question. Can I stop the CB module to send out a rejection mail to blocked users... "Your_sign_up_request_has_been_rejected" This mail is causing Postmaster error mails to me since it never reaches the receiver's. :dry: :woohoo:

Are you sure this is related to CB Antispam?

8 years 2 months ago #275923 by firremirre
Replied by firremirre on topic Turn of rejection mails from CBspam. How ?!?!?!
Im not sure but it started after the installation of that plug in. Can it be som other CB parameter?

8 years 2 months ago #275928 by nant

firremirre wrote: Im not sure but it started after the installation of that plug in. Can it be som other CB parameter?

Please post sample email message you are seeing.

8 years 2 months ago #275930 by firremirre
Replied by firremirre on topic Turn of rejection mails from CBspam. How ?!?!?!
In the mail bottom you see the link .... /public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBPHPMailer/CBPHPMailer.php

There are 2 ways to reject a request.
1: in front end I can approve and reject users request for a log in. (CB module)
And
2: The CB it self rejects a user log in due to blocked user
Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #275933 by nant

firremirre wrote: In the mail bottom you see the link .... /public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBPHPMailer/CBPHPMailer.php

There are 2 ways to reject a request.
1: in front end I can approve and reject users request for a log in. (CB module)
And
2: The CB it self rejects a user log in due to blocked user

Your 2 statement does not make sense - CB Antispam does not reject an existing request.

Only manually can a pending approval registration request be rejected (using CB Workflow or backend rejection).

Please provide exact steps to replicate if possible.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn