GroupJive: issues with the WALL and menu

7 years 8 months ago #284057 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive: issues with the WALL and menu

You have to understand you're not alone, if your extension doesn't work with others, there's a big problem. I say that because with CB, CBSubs, Groupjiv...etc we encounter too many strange problem. All other component works very well, and if we have problem, we can solve it.

You have to understand I can't fix what I can't reproduce. Our live demosite is unable to reproduce it and 2 local installs I work with (development and testing) can not reproduce this.

As you're using a live production site with a large active userbase I can't investigate it either as I would be toggling extensions on/off as needed. Clone your site and PM login credentials for the clone and will investigate further. We are not responsible for 3rd party extensions aggressively taking over standard behaviors and breaking things. Wall save is just a simple HTML form POST.

I would want to sort like facebook, the newest in first... Is it possible please?

The wall always shows the newest first. Default ordering for this is Date DESC within CB GroupJive Wall > Parameters > Paging. Are you saying changing this breaks the wall?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284126 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic GroupJive: issues with the WALL and menu
Ok I understand but it's ot easy..

For sorting, groups are sort but not messages...

Thanks

7 years 8 months ago #284129 by jcamus
Replied by jcamus on topic GroupJive: issues with the WALL and menu
Do you know how to rewrite url from groupjiv?

with sh404 : nothing appends

7 years 8 months ago #284153 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive: issues with the WALL and menu

For sorting, groups are sort but not messages...

So that parameter is doing nothing? The wall always is sorting Date DESC regardless of what you set it to?

Do you know how to rewrite url from groupjiv?

CB plugins don't have routing at this time. So you'll have to make custom rewrite rules in 3rd party SEF extensions. We'll eventually implement it so plugins can extend CBs router and be rewritten nicely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn