[SOLVED] Auto Action settings

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288485 by znort
[SOLVED] Auto Action settings was created by znort
Hi there,

I’m trying to set the AutoAction plugin, to avoid, on Login failed, the redirect to the login page error and to stay on the same page,
with this settings: (as Krileon suggested me some time ago)

Triggers : onLoginFailed
Type : Redirect
Action url: [var2].

I can avoid the error page but the redirect is still working and send to the main page. (not to a specific page but to the server root url)
Do I miss/wrong something? Is there a chance to avoid completely the redirect and stay to the same page where the login was failed ?

Thanks

Community builder: 2.0.15
Joomla: 3.6.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288507 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Action settings
Looks like the return URL is lost on failed login and forced null. It doesn't need to be and shouldn't be as failed login page won't be able to send back to where they originally attempted to login. Have added a bug ticket in CB to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6324

Also noticed an escaping issue with substitutions and am fixing in CB Auto Actions as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6325

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288737 by znort
Replied by znort on topic Auto Action settings
Hi Krileon

I saw that the bug is marked as resolved so i downloaded the plugin again and reinstalled it, but the problem is still the same.
Do i miss something ?? What I have to do ??

Thanks

7 years 4 months ago #288763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto Action settings
Your issue takes 2 fixes. You need latest CB and CB Auto Action builds. Your case should then work fine (I tested your exact usage as working). Note the URL parameter in your redirect should strictly be the substitution (no other characters, spaces, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: znort

7 years 4 months ago #288829 by znort
Replied by znort on topic Auto Action settings
Thank's for the assistence !
The trick for to make it work was to reinstall the community builder component (I don't know why but with the updated file from joomla it not work).
anyway, now all work well and the topic can be set on resolved.

Thanks again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn