[SOLVED] Community Builder Gallery accesable by all Rest

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290240 by Overlimits
I have a problem. How can I prevent the all regstrated user have access to all galleries of my other users. I have put the level of the galleries to regestriert level but now every user with the same level has access to galleries an can edit !!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290248 by krileon
If every user can edit the gallery of another user then you've CB Moderator privileges configured incorrectly. Within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure Moderator View Access Level is configured properly. If it's set to Registered for example then all your users have CB Moderator privileges.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Overlimits

7 years 2 months ago #290276 by Overlimits
Replied by Overlimits on topic Community Builder Gallery accesable by all Rest
I changed it and it seems to work. Thanks for help :laugh:
closed
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn