Plugin "Content - CB Gallery"

7 years 1 month ago #291456 by JFKSWCS
Plugin "Content - CB Gallery" was created by JFKSWCS
I need to upload images from your gallery to blogs. I've activated the plugin "Content - CB Gallery," but I'm not with him hints. It has many parameters, and nowhere did I find any instructions on how to correctly enter and what that means.
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plugin "Content - CB Gallery"
The content plugin usage for CB Gallery is described in the CB Gallery content plugin description, which you can find by editing the plugin within Extensions > Plugins. The simplest usage is as follows.

[cbgallery:gallery /]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291527 by JFKSWCS
Replied by JFKSWCS on topic Plugin "Content - CB Gallery"
Thank you for answer. Unfortunately, you did not tell me anything new. The plugin description is only written a lot of possible attributes. I'm what I asked - how attributes are correctly recorded and what that means? If you use a base [cbgallery: gallery /] until you see the option to create an album or insert a picture. If there I put the image is displayed in the blog, but the gallery is not shown anywhere.
The main question then is - how to work with potential attributes? What entry load a specific image from an existing gallery? How writing embed the entire album?

Thank you

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #291554 by krileon
You don't load a specific item from a gallery. That's not what the bot does. It renders an entire gallery, not just a specific item of album. I've added a feature ticket for this though.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6508

Once implemented it'd simply be used as follows.

[cbgallery:gallery folder="ALBUM_ID_HERE" /]
[cbgallery:gallery item="MEDIA_ID_HERE" /]

Beyond that regarding what the attributes do they're self explanatory. For example folders_create_access="VIEWACCESSLEVEL" sets the folder create access to whatever view access level you supply or folders="TRUE_OR_FALSE" enables or disables folders. For details on these parameters check CB Gallery configuration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #291576 by JFKSWCS
Replied by JFKSWCS on topic Plugin "Content - CB Gallery"
Thank you for the explanation. Please you have an idea which could be a function of display the selected image or album available? I have no idea how often do these updates.
Thanks to your Illustrative written, I also see where they entered attributes.
But still not quite understand the meaning plugin as it currently operates. Why are pictures and albums formed therein displayed between images and albums users? Images in this case are stored on a server in a user's folder that is created using this plugin.
In connection with the possibility of using the plugin to display a particular image or album, I have one question. Is there any way the registered user without administrator rights who has a gallery with albums and pictures easily see id albums and a specific image?
I need to registered users who have the possibility of creating a gallery and write a blog, have the ability to easily upload images to blogs possibly videos and other files to your gallery. I assumed that for this purpose the plug-in is intended.
If I try to use the image in a blog so that embed it using classical html writing, so will not appear. There is even a preview in Joomla Media folder.

Thank you

PS: I am sorry for my bad English. I use Google translator :)

7 years 1 month ago #291616 by krileon
CB Gallery doesn't integrate with any sort of blogging functionality. It's for a profile gallery. They typically will be uploading directly from their Gallery tab on their profile. The content plugin lets you use shortcodes to render a gallery inside of a Joomla article for example just like you can render a Joomla module inside of an article. What parameters are available to the shortcode usage of CB Gallery are provided in the description of the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn