CB Gallery components

7 years 1 month ago #292105 by rafiot39
CB Gallery components was created by rafiot39
Hi support,

I have a problem with CB Gallery

i dont see "Components CB Gallery" in my joomla (I saw this in the demo CB Community)

I don't see TAB photos,videos, music in "TAB menu in Community builder Components" anymore

When i installed the component i did not have an error code but success install

I don't understand what the problem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #292113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery components
It's not a Joomla component. It's a CB plugin. You can find it within CB > Plugin Management or directly on the menu bar at the top next to Community Builder if you've CBs admin module in use. There is only a single Gallery tab and it's managed within CB > Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292121 by rafiot39
Replied by rafiot39 on topic CB Gallery components
Ok its a plugin i see it in the plugin management

But i d'ont see it in tab management in CB management and then i can't add photos o r videos in prrofiles i d'ont have the tab

7 years 1 month ago #292122 by rafiot39
Replied by rafiot39 on topic CB Gallery components
I found the solution

I installed CB GALLERY BOT Plugin to insert gallery in a article

But if you want to have a tab in user profile you need to install CB Gallery plugin (Not BOT)

It's ok for me

Thanks

7 years 1 month ago #292148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery components
The CB Gallery Bot can not function without CB Gallery. Same for the CB Gallery Module as they're just additions to CB Gallery. You can download the CB Gallery preset package on the presets download page, which bundles CB Gallery and it's additional extensions as a single install.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/presets

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn