CB antispam error 500, can't open the plugin for configuration

7 years 1 month ago #292201 by Webmaster DeGronneVindues
CB antispam error 500, can't open the plugin for configuration was created by Webmaster DeGronneVindues
I have installed plug_cbantispam_2.0.0+build.2016.12.30.01.41.44.878e01ca2. I have enabled it and the two fields antispam_captcha and antispam_ipaddress.

When I click on the plugin in Community Builder -> Plugin -> CB AntiSpam I get a 500 Internal Server Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in .../web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbantispam/cbantispam.php on line 754

I'm using CB v. 2.1.2 (default install, no customisation), Joomla 3.6.5 fully updated (new install). Standard captcha in global configuration is not set and Joomla plugin Captcha - ReCaptcha is deactivated. I am using the Protostar template for testing purpose. I'm using PHP 5.6.

For testing purpose I have tried to update CB to v. 2.1.2+build.2017.02.08.01.14.28.ec3d63d1f. Same error.

Anybody have an idea what I am missing here?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292222 by krileon
GD2 and FreeType2 are required for that function to work. Please contact your host as PHP needs to be compiled with both for it to function. Alternatively you can use reCaptcha Captcha mode if you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn