[SOLVED] cb_antispam doesnt show on registration

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #295736 by Dirk.Wagner
Hello,
we had buyed cp_antispam. This Plugin doesnt show on our registration site, the plugin is enabled, recaptcha v2 are the website and the secret key and the field are activated too and set to recaptcha.

even if i set to code or question the field doesnt show up so i think there is another problem?

the website link: www.ntm-net.org/ntmj32/index.php/registration

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #295763 by Dirk.Wagner
Replied by Dirk.Wagner on topic cb_antispam doesnt show on registration
Hello, is here anybody who can helps?

6 years 8 months ago #295781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb_antispam doesnt show on registration
The captcha is ignored for moderators. If you've your Moderator View Access Level set incorrectly within CB > Configuration > Moderation you probably have every user, even public, being treated as moderators. Ensure the view access level selected is very strict. If set correctly then ensure CB AntiSpam it self is public and published within CB > Plugin Management. If it is then ensure the Captcha field in CB > Field Management is set to display on registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295796 by Dirk.Wagner
Hello,
the Moderator View Access Level is set to Special, the Plugin is enabled and set to public, the Field is active at the Registration, all this Settings are correct i think but i dont see the Captcha?

6 years 8 months ago #295801 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb_antispam doesnt show on registration
You have an access permission configuration somewhere or something is interfering with the captchas output. The reCaptcha output is JS driven so any fatal JS errors can cause it to fail to work, but internal modes are not and should always output fine regardless of JS errors. Is the tab the captcha on also published?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295850 by Dirk.Wagner
Is it possiple that someone from JoomlaPolis check the Installation with an Super User Access?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn