[SOLVED] cb_antispam doesnt show on registration

6 years 8 months ago #295871 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb_antispam doesnt show on registration
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Please understand we do not typically do install review unless we suspect a bug. Your issue is likely guaranteed to not be a bug, but again a configuration problem. Regardless will take a quick look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #295894 by Dirk.Wagner
Replied by Dirk.Wagner on topic cb_antispam doesnt show on registration
I send you the Login Details, i hope u find out what problem we have. Thank You!

6 years 8 months ago #295909 by krileon
Was CB modified? Plugin loading behavior isn't working correctly. It's unable to load the entire plugin on frontend either due to modification or something installed breaking plugin loading. Please install latest CB and update all your extensions, plugins, etc.. that are possible to update and see if issue persists. Please note you also have CB 1.x legacy plugins still installed (see orange triangle under installed column in CB > Plugin Management) that may cause problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296038 by Dirk.Wagner
Hello,
Its wired, we have 2 Joomla Installations with the same Addons/Plugins/Extensions running. The first Installation work correct and show the Antispam Plugin. The second dont show it (the Installation you checked)?

I deactivated all the Legacy Plugins for CB, updated all Extensions that can be updated but the Antispam Plugin doesnt want to show. What can i do now?

6 years 8 months ago #296058 by krileon
Don't know what more to suggest. I've no idea what's wrong with your install. The plugin it self just isn't loading for some reason. The field never outputs at all. If you migrated from CB 1.x you could have some odd access permission issue somewhere like broken Joomla ACL root. Since you've 2 similar installs try comparing them. If configurations are matching fine then compare their _asset, _usergroups, and _viewlevels tables to see if there's something out of the ordinary. Broke root (e.g. missing root.1 asset) asset in _asset can cause a lot of odd ACL issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 8 months ago #296083 by Dirk.Wagner
I solve the Problem i guess...

I installed an new Joomla Version with a new Database, then i installed CB new and copied after that the old Database in the new. That works and antispam shows on the registration Page.

Then i copied step by step all the other Components, Modules, Plugins, Libraries and so on from the old Joomla in the new to see where the Error comes from. But there wasnt any.. At the End i had all the Extensions and Files in the New and all the Features (like Antispam) works well.

I think it was an Problem in the Joomla Core itself.

Thanks for your Time and Help! =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn