[SOLVED] Installation of cbactivity pkg

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #299686 by Forward Marketing
[SOLVED] Installation of cbactivity pkg was created by Forward Marketing
Hello,

when I try to install
plug_cbactivity_4.0.0+build.2017.11.10.20.04.30.1454fd857.zip
I get an error, "debug" message is "500 Server Error" which is not very helpful.

Now I do unpack the one plugin from the package, send them to tmp etc. - result is an error

Unknown column 'parent' in 'field list'

Previously was an version 2.4.3 installed, database tables does still exist. Could that be the problem? I have seen in your installer a migration routine. Please assist whats the prob.

Best regards,
Pierre.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #299697 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Installation of cbactivity pkg
Looks like your release isn't accounted for in the migration. The migration was implemented for latest 3.x and onward. 2.x doesn't have the parent column so it's throwing that error. On the below download page select the latest 3.x release from the dropdown (should be 3.0.1+build.2016.09.07.23.53.08.d0a283acf) and install that. Once done install latest 4.x release and that should allow everything to migrate ok.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-activity

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Forward Marketing

6 years 2 months ago #300675 by Forward Marketing
Replied by Forward Marketing on topic Resolved: Installation of cbactivity pkg
Thank you, that was the solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn