CB Auto Actions, checkbox decision

6 years 4 weeks ago #303124 by worldwide
CB Auto Actions, checkbox decision was created by worldwide
Hi,

i bought this plugin with the idea to automate a clear/acceptance button at my registration form.

Here's the idea, if a customer would click Yes it would be possible for him to proceed with the registration form.
If he would click No the form would be cleared.

There are so many triggers :-) ....anybody any idea how to solve this with this plugin ?

If i was not clear please let me know.

Thanx for the support and help or tips

Paul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303135 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Actions, checkbox decision
I don't think CB Auto Actions was what you needed. You need CB Conditional. You'd then have CB Conditional condition every tab or field except it self to hide if its value is equal to 1. CB Auto Actions does not do that. Guess best case you can use CB Auto Actions to add jQuery to your registration page to hide everything if the checkbox isn't checked. You'd do that using a Code action on onBeforeRegisterFormDisplay trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303183 by worldwide
Replied by worldwide on topic CB Auto Actions, checkbox decision
Hi krileon,

hhmmm that not so great :-( ...now i have also to buy the other add-on :blink:

Ok, i will have a look a that one too ...then i really should have bought the complete package ...would have been nice to have this known before hand.

What ever ... in this way i support you guys too :lol:

Ill keep you informed if it worked out

Paul

6 years 4 weeks ago #303185 by krileon

hhmmm that not so great :-( ...now i have also to buy the other add-on :blink:

See our money back guarantee below as you maybe able to refund and buy the appropriate plugin if within your refund window.

www.joomlapolis.com/warranty

then i really should have bought the complete package

Typically the Professional subscription becomes the better buy after roughly 3 individual add-ons. This is done intentionally as individual add-ons is meant for those that only need 1-2 (typically non-profits utilize these the most). If you need more than 3 add-ons I highly recommend at least the 3 month duration Professional subscription as you'll get everything except CBSubs and CB Package Builder.

would have been nice to have this known before hand.

Feel free to use our presales forums to ask about plugin usage for your needs and we'll do our best to suggest a product based off your needs.

Ill keep you informed if it worked out

You can give it a try on our demo site below before buying anything if you like. Feel free to change whatever you want as it resets regularly.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303186 by worldwide
Replied by worldwide on topic CB Auto Actions, checkbox decision
Dear krileon,

thanx for your super fast info ;-)

The conditional is not available at the demo site ?!
No worries, ill try that one now out and we will see.

Yeah your right, it would have been better to order the 3 months complete :-( i didnt do it :-(

Just a question, could i still change all my (till now 4) from single into a full package deal ? Or would this be to complicated ?

Thanx Paul

6 years 4 weeks ago #303189 by krileon

The conditional is not available at the demo site ?!

CB Conditional is available on our demo site. Simply click Administrator on the left under Login As then use the credentials supplied. You can then navigate to CB > Field Management and CB > Tab Management as needed to add conditions to fields or tabs.

Just a question, could i still change all my (till now 4) from single into a full package deal ? Or would this be to complicated ?

If you're within your 30 day window for a refund I recommend requesting a refund for any individual add-on subscriptions that qualify then upgrading afterwards. You can also utilize any of the discount coupons provided in our newsletters. We're looking into further improving the upgrade path from individual subscriptions to Professional and Developer subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn