[SOLVED] CB Antispam internal modes not showing

6 years 6 days ago - 5 years 11 months ago #303861 by pjwalker6
I have installed latest CB antispam and it works with Joomla setting (Recaptcha) but I would prefer to use one of the internal modes. But the image doesn't show on the preview or the registration form.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 days ago #303872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Antispam internal modes not showing
Ensure it's published and public within CB > Plugin Management otherwise its captcha endpoints can't be reached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 5 days ago #303877 by pjwalker6
Replied by pjwalker6 on topic CB Antispam internal modes not showing
Published and Public - but not showing.

6 years 5 days ago #303895 by krileon
Then it's likely something is injecting into the HTTP request for the image breaking its image data so it can't display as an image. Disable 3rd party Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 within Extensions > Plugins to see if issue goes away. If it doesn't retry using default Joomla protostar template to see if it's your template doing it. Does it also not display on frontend? You can enable registration captcha using the antispam_captcha field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304459 by willfarrar
Replied by willfarrar on topic CB Antispam internal modes not showing
I am having a similar issue. My registration page will not show the CAPTCHA at www.whatsupinthesky.com

I have it forced to goto https now. Would that cause anything? I can see the backend internal and external in the setup like the picture above. Just the front end it doesnt even show up even though I have it public, published in the module management as well as the Field setup. I do use JFConnect to allow the users to logon with the social media sites.

Any suggestions would be great!

5 years 11 months ago #304492 by krileon
Set the antispam_captcha field to display on registration and ensure the tab it's on is also published. Ensure CB AntiSpam it self in CB > Plugin Management is published and public.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn