Permantly delete user from site

5 years 10 months ago #304656 by Webbeheer
Permantly delete user from site was created by Webbeheer
Hi there,

I granted the users to delete their account. After this is done the data of the account of that user is still visible under CB Privacy - closed. Which parameter do i have to change to delete the account entirely from the site. My intention is that even the admins cant see the data of the deleted user.

Greetings, Jan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #304657 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Permantly delete user from site
You'll have to manually delete closed entries for the time being, but next release will include purging of those records as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #304663 by Webbeheer
Replied by Webbeheer on topic Permantly delete user from site
Thanks for that aswer. I am understanding that I 've manually delete closed members, but are members that deleted themselves also closed members?

5 years 10 months ago #304667 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Permantly delete user from site
Yes, users that delete themselves will log a closed entry. Next release it will no longer do that. So for now just be sure to empty the Closed page of deleted accounts now and again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.037 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn