Can't Access Replacer Bot documentation

5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #311857 by AdinaG
Hi

I purchased the single add-on for the CB Replacer Bot. When I go to the documentation page it shows nothing...

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Ive cleared my cache and tried it in 2 different browsers...

I need to know how to change the profile page header name from the defaulted formatted name to a specific new field please.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 days ago #311861 by AdinaG
Replied by AdinaG on topic Can't Access Replacer Bot documentation
So I figured out how to change the title, but still cant access documentation.

5 years 2 days ago - 5 years 2 days ago #311870 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't Access Replacer Bot documentation
There is no documentation for CB Replacer Bot.

I need to know how to change the profile page header name from the defaulted formatted name to a specific new field please.

You don't need CB Replacer Bot to do that. Simply edit the "User Profile Page Title" tab in CB > Tab Management and adjust "User Profile Title text" to whatever you like; that parameter supports substitutions. If you mean the browser tab title then edit your CB menu item in Joomla menu manager and adjust "Browser Page Title" under "Page Display" to whatever you like as we will pass it through substitutions on output. Note that it will substitute based off the viewing user so you need to use user="#displayed" in your substitutions.

If you've no use for CB Replacer Bot having read the above see the below regarding requesting a refund.

www.joomlapolis.com/warranty

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 days ago #311876 by AdinaG
Replied by AdinaG on topic Can't Access Replacer Bot documentation
Yeah, I figure that out... but I think I may be using this elsewhere...

So how am I supposed to know how to use the plugin if there is no documentation???

:dry: :unsure:

Adina

5 years 1 day ago #311892 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't Access Replacer Bot documentation

So how am I supposed to know how to use the plugin if there is no documentation???

Edit "Content - Community Builder Replacer" within Extensions > Plugins then begin adding your replacements there. The replace parameters have descriptions describing what they do. The product page below shows a replacement example as well.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-replacer-bot

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn