[SOLVED] CB Auto Action not working anymore

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #312819 by scubabyss
I have an issue with CB Autoaction. I have notice that CB Automation is not working anymore on a my site. I installed an older version of CB auto action. No change.
Plugin System - CB Auto Actions was unpublished. I do not know why. I republish it.

Then when I identify on front end, I have an error 500. If I reload the page, I can see that identification worked, however there no effect on the auto action that are declared.

I do not know what to do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #312825 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Action not working anymore
Ensure both CB and CB Auto Actions are up to date then review what auto actions you're using. Unpublish your auto actions 1 by 1 until the issue goes away to find out which is erroring and/or enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration to expose errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #312827 by scubabyss
Replied by scubabyss on topic CB Auto Action not working anymore
CB and CB plugins are at the latest version.

Shall Joomla plugin System - CB Auto Actions (cbautoactionsbot) be published ?

I have unpublished CB Autoaction plugin and keep System - CB Auto Actions (cbautoactionsbot) publish, I still have the described login behavior.

I checked using basic Joomla template, still the same.

4 years 9 months ago #312831 by scubabyss
I found where the problem was :
I was using Joomla trigger OnUserAfterLogIn. It was working with that trigger.
To have the same working now, I shall use Community Builder Trigger OnAfterLogin

4 years 9 months ago #312836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Action not working anymore
Acting on a Joomla user trigger will cause the CB Auto Actions system plugin to load in CB Auto Actions on that trigger so it can bind to it. That behavior should be working fine as long as CB Auto Actions CB plugin and its system plugin are up to date and both are published. However yes you should be acting on CBs login trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 8 months ago #313004 by scubabyss
This subject is closed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn