CB Auto Action: please help

3 years 10 months ago #318784 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Action: please help
How many users does your site have? It's possible you're hitting timeout issues if you're not using the batching feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318787 by denisp
Replied by denisp on topic CB Auto Action: please help

krileon wrote: How many users does your site have? It's possible you're hitting timeout issues if you're not using the batching feature.

right now 394 users, 3 of them Administrators.

3 years 10 months ago #318791 by krileon
That shouldn't be too many to run against at once, but depends a lot on your host. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then under Parameters of your auto action enabled Debug. Next access the Internal Users URL without &format=raw in the URL directly. That should output debug information if anything failed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318821 by denisp
Replied by denisp on topic CB Auto Action: please help
I have tried the debug mode.
I get this error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 245760 bytes) in xxxxx/public_html/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1341

3 years 10 months ago #318839 by krileon
It's too many users for your server to process at once. You'll need to use the batching feature. You'll probably need to do batches of 50-100.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn