[SOLVED] Corona - Club App

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319176 by xgerry
[SOLVED] Corona - Club App was created by xgerry
At corona times I just want to assign training spots to my club members.
That seems to work first, but sorting who registers first gets the space does not work.
With updateate all entries change the position and not just the one field.
Is there a way to create another table with the training units and to link the entries with the profile?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319184 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Corona - Club App
We don't have a club app. Are you referring to CB GroupJive? Sorry, i'm not sure what you're asking for.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319202 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Corona - Club App
427/5000
I also generated the "Club app" with CommunityBuilder.
I didn't thougt that all the new fields are really packed in only one single table. "Database normalization"
So there is no way to connect a second table to the profile.

Of course, this also explains why my previous concerns came to nothing.
Even with CB Field Groups you don't leave this one table.
It looks like I bet on the wrong horse.

3 years 9 months ago #319208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Corona - Club App
I'm at a complete loss as to what your issue is here. Yes, CB fields are stored with CB profiles in the _comprofiler database. Fields can store to external tables. That's why the "table" and "tablecolumns" exist in _comprofiler_fields, but it's not utilized right now. I still don't understand what any of this has to do with your issue in this topic.

If you need to display information from other database tables on users profiles you can use CB Query Field to do that. It supports substitutions and outputs the results of your SQL on users profiles as a field. It can even do this for entirely separate databases. If you need to push profile data to other database tables you can do that using CB Auto Actions.

I'm sorry, you're just not being clear on what you're wanting or trying to do so I don't know what to specifically suggest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #319218 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Corona - Club App
One extra comment - CB is not a CRM.

3 years 9 months ago #319235 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Corona - Club App
The page Documentationxxx describes how I can insert values from an external table into the Comprofiler table.
Is there also an example of how I can write values in an external table and see them in the lists afterwards?
See grafic

One extra comment - CB is not a CRM.

Which I unfortunately noticed too late and have invested many hours.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn