CB Activity - Display problems in module

3 years 8 months ago #319734 by inLIMITit
CB Activity - Display problems in module was created by inLIMITit
Hi, I have purchased the CB Activity Plugin last week and saw that there is a display problem with the form, when adding the plugin as module in my page.

When adding as component everything works fine. But I definitely need it to work as module.

Can you maybe help me? :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity - Display problems in module

when adding the plugin as module in my page.

Are you displaying the module in a normal Joomla module position or are you trying to insert it into content using Joomlas loadmodule or loadposition usage? It looks like either a JS or CSS conflict. Are there any errors in your browsers developer console (press F12 then click the Console tab)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319757 by inLIMITit
Replied by inLIMITit on topic CB Activity - Display problems in module
I display it in an article via loadmodule. I took a screenshot of the console. But the error code is also shown, when I display CB Activity as component.

Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319765 by krileon
Errors will be in red. Please provide any errors within the console. Seams like something is breaking the JS, which is typically due to a fatal JS error. The best way to insert CB Activity into Joomla articles is to use the CB Activity Bot, which is meant for doing exactly that. Review the description of CB Activity Bot within Extensions > Plugins for details on how to substitute streams into articles. If it's not there it may not be installed and you'll need to install it first, which is done automatically now when installing CB Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319769 by inLIMITit
Replied by inLIMITit on topic CB Activity - Display problems in module
Thank you! I have found the plugin, but the problem is the same. I attached the whole code from the console. There is a problem with mixed requests (http / https). But could this be the problem?
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319770 by krileon
Looks like your site maybe loading jQuery on every page. If this is the case try disabling CBs jQuery within CB > Configuration > Integrations and see if that clears up the issue. This usually happens due to the global $ variable being overridden by something other than a jQuery object.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.617 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn