Coolness template latest version

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #256066 by Wienm
Replied by Wienm on topic Coolness template latest version
Good afternoon, (sorry) I have recognized you have transformed Coolness Template and downloaded just now the vers. 3.0.0 - and tried to install more times over CB2.0.4 - existing Coolness Templ. vers. 2; I get the Jooml 336 info:
JInstaller: :Install: copying the file „/homepages/34/d215135390/htdocs/Xyyyy/tmp/install_54a83483aced4/j30template_coolness/index.php“ nach „/homepages/34/d215135390/htdocs/Xyyyy/templates/coolness/index.php“ was not possible (ist fehlgeschlagen).
Do you have a tric?

2. I thought it will help me to correct the positions of GroupJive, like seen on the encl. screenshot
3. I donot find the regulation how to integrate the CB Menu icons (btw) I found it, after disabling the CB-twitter bootstramp
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #256079 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Coolness template latest version

Wienm wrote: Good afternoon, (sorry) I have recognized you have transformed Coolness Template and downloaded just now the vers. 3.0.0 - and tried to install more times over CB2.0.4 - existing Coolness Templ. vers. 2; I get the Jooml 336 info:
JInstaller: :Install: copying the file „/homepages/34/d215135390/htdocs/Xyyyy/tmp/install_54a83483aced4/j30template_coolness/index.php“ nach „/homepages/34/d215135390/htdocs/Xyyyy/templates/coolness/index.php“ was not possible (ist fehlgeschlagen).
Do you have a tric?

2. I thought it will help me to correct the positions of GroupJive, like seen on the encl. screenshot
3. I donot find the regulation how to integrate the CB Menu icons (btw) I found it, after disabling the CB-twitter bootstramp

Have you double-checked the directory permissions/ownership in that folder?

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

9 years 2 months ago #256082 by Wienm
Checked more that that (755) , additional I ve uploaded other template (to be the active and cooloness is not in use)without problems

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #256083 by Wienm
So I played around - deinstalled the coolness 2 and again installed vers. 3 and this is now running on the pages.
I think the CB 1 in the orig. package could be confusing my site :whistle:

And ref. to 2. point above:
I thought it will help me to correct the positions of GroupJive, like seen on the encl. screenshot :::::::::::: with the new template this problem is solved and all the formats are correct

I thank you for the updated template - it is very nice and very usable

9 years 1 month ago #258025 by parkbenchbruce
Replied by parkbenchbruce on topic Coolness template latest version
Nant,
I took advantage of the discount for previous Coolness template holders to move to your new subscription model.
So the next step of actually getting the template is my problem. Do you store the templates under the member, under downloads.
Thanks,
Bruce

9 years 1 month ago #258050 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Coolness template latest version

parkbenchbruce wrote: Nant,
I took advantage of the discount for previous Coolness template holders to move to your new subscription model.
So the next step of actually getting the template is my problem. Do you store the templates under the member, under downloads.
Thanks,
Bruce

Great!
Thank you for your support.

You should be able to access the latest Coolness package from the Downloads -> Single Items -> Templates -> Coolness folder

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn